Terms and Conditions
MASTER VISION LENS maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal shopping, education, communication, and use in purchasing our products. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the contents of the Site including the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without MASTER VISION LENS’ written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and MASTER VISION LENS are superceded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of MASTER VISION LENS. MASTER VISION LENS neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MASTER VISION LENS.
2. While MASTER VISION LENS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, MASTER VISION LENS makes no warranties or representations that the information contained in the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. MASTER VISION LENS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither MASTER VISION LENS naor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. MASTER VISION LENS does not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from MASTER VISION LENS are free of viruses or other harmful components. MASTER VISION LENS assumes to responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
4. Images of products displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, MASTER VISION LENS. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including MASTER VISION LENS, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of MASTER VISION LENS and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of MASTER VISION LENS or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that MASTER VISION LENS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. MASTER VISION LENS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages, or any other sites linked to the Site.
7. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without in any manner effecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
8. MASTER VISION LENS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. By utilizing the Site, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and MASTER VISION LENS regarding your relationship with Natural Journey and supercede any prior statements or representations.
9. National Health Surveillance Agency (Solótica products)
Anvisa Brazil: 10231640022-Technical
Responsibility / CRF: Rodolfo Carollo / 27387
In a few cases, it is possible that your order be returned to Brazil for lack of FDA documentation, in these cases, we can resend or refund the payment of lenses discounted shipping.
If you have any doubts, contact us through: